March 1, 2011

Mental Imaging

Part 1:
1. My mom
2. Cat
3. Rock
4. Shampoo
5. Water bottle
6. Lake
7. Cardboard box
8. Headphones
9. Shark
10. Airplane
11. Lightbulb
12. Plastic Bag
13. Skyscraper
14. TV
15. T-Rex

1. People seem to be easier when referencing people I know. It's much easier to imagine a generic object though than a generic person. The details of objects seem harder than people.
2. 3D I suppose. I'm more versed in 3D images I guess.
3. In my mind's eye
4. I certainly don't project it onto my field of vision if that's what the question is asking. It's wherever my mind's eye resides.
5. The less you can imagine something the more reference is needed to achieve anything that looks good.


Part 2:
Sight: The road, truck, the room of the party, friends
Sound: people laughing, silence, screams
Smell: N/A
Touch: N/A
Taste: N/A
Balance (equilibrioception): N/A
Temperature (thermoception): nice?
Pain: truck hitting, emotional pain
Pressure: pressure against me
Motion and acceleration (kinaesthesia): motion of cars
Direction (magnetoception): N/A
Temporal (sense of time): span of a couple of minutes, week prior
Mood: lighthearted, laughter to serious, angry

Part 3:
Happy
 Angry:
 Wanting to run away:

No comments:

Post a Comment